Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Creativity all around me...

I'm blessed to be surrounded by so many creative people - the lovely customers who attend classes or just come in to shop and say hi, and my wonderful staff who never cease to amaze me with their ideas and projects...just beautiful.
Sue has just created a series of gorgeous cards using the Kaisercraft 'Bon jour' range of papers and embellishments which, if you haven't scene this range, is a stunning combination of florals, butterflies and french icons in mint, peony pink and chocolate. She and Norma will be teaching this class on Saturday January 21 - the class will include lots of techniques (including sewing and sequins) and you'll complete 8 cards, for a very reasonable $35. If you can't make it you can order the kit - and create the cards at your leisure. If you'd like to come to the class on Saturday just email me - info@daisychainscrapbooks.com to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment